Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lost with ideas





program\\\ galeries with small workshops for st martins students who want to start to exhibit their work already during there study ....
same with performances, like small gigs as well as theatre - small venue - concluded with a club on top - maybe comination with scala
mixed inbetween are cafes an pubs to attract other students and even tourists
beside of that an art supply shop in the basement
---->>> creates a new artplatform for young artists, designers and maybe architects
if there's any space left it would be good to get some office space inside to have a fix income for the building, otherwise it would have to be all sponsored...



I'm really lost at the moment, managed to to write down the program I'd like to achieve, found some references for theatre cafes, bars, ... to have a comparison to scale but i have no clue how I should work with the studies from the first term. Should we design something with that qualities without thinking about the context or how can I bring in issues like light qualities, special tectonics and so on in a diagrammatic program, how should I go on !help please! everyone is welcome to post



1 comment:

Jonathan Dawes said...

Andreas- clear your bed and have a lie down. I hope my jury comments were some help.